V. I'm a poet.


The Way



I
Water will remind you how to follow the tide of your emotions,
this sweet music
(the one the river plays)
will remind you how to paint.

As the current lets go of resistance and fear,
be inspired by its fluidity and acceptance.



II
Within yourself is the space where shines
the light you are seeking
so look carefully with your open heart and let it envigorate you
as you will hear the words
to find peace, fulfilment, connection, forgiveness, acceptance, healing, strength, inspiration, clarity.
and love







Earth, Nature, Water, Sky and Me


Mother Earth, thank you for grounding me,
I found the Roots.

Mother Nature, thank you for your vulnerability
the Wilderness of my soul.

I followed the tide of my feelings.
and found Clarity.

Art elevates me among the skies.
I painted.
Thank you for the Inspiration.



Last
but not least,
I thank myself
for still using the paintbrushes and the pens
in such a passionate and dedicated way.



This is the last part of the Mother art and poetry series. I really hope you enjoyed it. I am now ready for a new artistic chapter. :)


Love,
Cadmium Red (M) xx

Comments