A few words

This is it.
This is it. The project I've been talking about for a while is finally unveiling to you. The video I uploaded is the beginning of a long series of artistic videos. Therefore, you will not read the story all at once but gradually just like a book. I've been dying to write this post and now that I am in front of my notebook, words are weirdly hard to find. I don't really know what to say because I can't wrap my head around the fact that this is it. All I know is that I put all my heart in it and you are finally going to see it.


Everything.
Every week, you will see
a part of a life that is
or once was.


One thing
If there is one thing that I need, it is to make sure that you feel the emotions
I want you to feel when watching my work
I need you to share your thoughts
about these videos or about yourself.
Share your emotions and sensations.
Share the way my work resonates with you, the way it affects you if it does.
Share what you understand or what you ask yourself.
The word that comes to your mind.
What do you think am I saying and how?
Your impressions and memories that the videos evoke you,
daydreams, nightdreams, nightmares.
Anonymously or under your own profile.
I want you to engage with this art project. This is not all about me but
us.


If you do, the words you will send will mean the world to me
and
they'll mean the world to others too.

That's why this one thing is one of the most important part of the project so please,
please comment if you feel something.


///
Don't forget to share subscribe to my Youtube Channel and share it with anyone that might need to see my work.
Thank you ever so much for supporting my art. I am very lucky to have you by my side.


I will talk to you later,
For I just want you to feel
for now

Sincerely,
Cadmium Red (M) xx



Comments