Reds and blues :)


Today is the first day of November, which means that it's time for another "Snapshots of the month" post!

To me, October was a month full of homeworks and exams but mostly happiness and inspiration!

A lot happened in October, I've been so busy because of school, I've been creating a lot and I've also been interviewed by Cara on her blog (here) and I wrote a post about the fear of failure while creating for the running molasses ( here )! You should check out their blog, they're really good!


Blue stormy skies

Textures and warmth

Candy floss sunrise

Look at the trees
Walks along the river


Red leaves are falling on me


Autumn glow

Red light in the sky



Going to school

The coolest stairs I've ever seen (part 1)

(part 2)



I took most of these photographs with my phone, I quite like the look of it!

Love,
Cadmium red <3

Comments